Immortal spirits who embody virtue, born and reborn to mortal life in the world.
- Average Height: 6´ 1˝–6´ 6˝
- Average Weight: 175–280 lb.
- Ability Scores: +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom
- Size: Medium
- Speed: 6 squares
- Vision: Normal
- Languages: Common, choice of two others
- Skill Bonuses: +2 History, +2 Religion
- Astral Majesty: You have a +1 bonus to all defenses against attacks made by bloodied creatures.
- Astral Resistance: You have resistance to necrotic damage and radiant damage equal to 5 + one-half your level.
- Immortal Origin: Your spirit is native to the Astral Sea, so you are considered an immortal creature for the purpose of effects that relate to creature origin.
- Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes: You have the memory of a thousand lifetimes power.
Deva Racial PowerEdit
|Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes||Deva Racial Power|
|The dreamlike memories of your previous lives lend insight to aid you.|
|Trigger: You make an attack roll, a saving throw, a skill check, or an ability check and dislike the result.|
|Effect: You add 1d6 to the triggering roll.|
Deep in the recesses of memory, devas recall what they once were: immortal servitors of the gods of good, spirits who chose to bind themselves to the world in mortal flesh. For millennia, their souls have been reborn to wage an endless war against the forces of darkness. Most devas are fiercely committed to the cause of good, because they fear what they might become if they turn to evil: A deva whose soul becomes corrupted risks being reborn as a rakshasa.
Play a deva if you want . . .
- to have dimly remembered connections to a thousand heroic lifetimes.
- to embrace the cause of good and strive for perfection in all you do.
- to be a member of a race that favors the avenger, cleric, invoker, and wizard classes.