Graceful warriors and wizards at home in the eldritch twilight of the Feywild.
- Average Height: 5´ 5˝–6´ 1˝
- Average Weight: 130–180 lb.
- Ability Scores: +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence
- Size: Medium
- Speed: 6 squares
- Vision: Low-light
- Languages: Common, Elven
- Skill Bonuses: +2 Arcana, +2 History
- Eladrin Education: You gain training in one additional skill selected from the skill list in Chapter 5.
- Eladrin Weapon Proficiency: You gain proficiency with the longsword.
- Eladrin Will: You gain a +1 racial bonus to your Will defense.
- In addition, you gain a +5 racial bonus to saving throws against charm effects.
- Fey Origin: Your ancestors were native to the Feywild, so you are considered a fey creature for the purpose of effects that relate to creature origin.
- Trance: Rather than sleep, eladrin enter a meditative state known as trance. You need to spend 4 hours in this state to gain the same benefits other races gain from taking a 6-hour extended rest. While in a trance, you are fully aware of your surroundings and notice approaching enemies and other events as normal.
- Fey Step: You can use fey step as an encounter power.
Eladrin Racial PowerEdit
|Fey Step||Eladrin Racial Power|
|With a step, you vanish from one place and appear in another.|
|Encounter ✦ Teleportation|
|Effect: Teleport up to 5 squares (see “Teleportation,” PHB1 page 286).|
Creatures of magic with strong ties to nature, eladrin live in cities in the twilight realm of the Feywild. Their cities lie close enough to the world that they sometimes cross over, appearing briefly in mountain valleys or deep forest glades before fading back into the Feywild.
Play an eladrin if you want . . .
- to be otherworldly and mysterious.
- to be graceful and intelligent.
- to teleport around the battlefield, cloaked in the magic of the Feywild.
- to be a member of a race that favors the wizard, rogue, and warlord classes.