Quick, wary archers who freely roam the forests and wilds.
- Average Height: 5´ 4˝–6´ 0˝
- Average Weight: 130–170 lb.
- Ability Scores: +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom
- Size: Medium
- Speed: 7 squares
- Vision: Low-light
- Languages: Common, Elven
- Skill Bonuses: +2 Nature, +2 Perception
- Elven Weapon Proficiency: You gain proficiency with the longbow and the shortbow.
- Fey Origin: Your ancestors were native to the Feywild, so you are considered a fey creature for the purpose of effects that relate to creature origin.
- Group Awareness: You grant non-elf allies within 5 squares of you a +1 racial bonus to Perception checks.
- Wild Step: You ignore difficult terrain when you shift (even if you have a power that allows you to shift multiple squares).
- Elven Accuracy: You can use elven accuracy as an encounter power.
Elf Racial PowerEdit
|Elven Accuracy||Elf Racial Power|
|With an instant of focus, you take careful aim at your foe and strike with the legendary accuracy of the elves.|
|Effect: Reroll an attack roll. Use the second roll, even if it’s lower.|
Wild and free, elves guard their forested lands using stealth and deadly arrows from the trees. They build their homes in close harmony with the forest, so perfectly joined that travelers often fail to notice that they have entered an elven community until it is too late.
Play an elf if you want . . .
- to be quick, quiet, and wild.
- to lead your companions through the deep woods and pepper your enemies with arrows.
- to be a member of a race that favors the ranger, rogue, and cleric classes.