Ambitious, driven, pragmatic--a race of heroes, and also a race of villains
- Average Height: 5´ 6˝–6´ 2˝
- Average Weight: 135–220 lb.
- Ability Scores: +2 to one ability score of your choice
- Size: Medium
- Speed: 6 squares
- Vision: Normal
- Languages: Common, choice of one other
- Bonus At-Will Power: You know one extra 1st-level at-will attack power from your class.
- Bonus Feat: You gain a bonus feat at 1st level. You must meet the feat’s prerequisites.
- Bonus Skill: You gain training in one additional skill from your class skill list.
- Human Defense Bonuses: +1 to Fortitude, Reflex, and Will defenses.
Of all the civilized races, humans are the most adaptable and diverse. Human settlements can be found almost anywhere, and human morals, customs, and interests vary greatly.
Play a human if you want . . .
- to be a decisive, resourceful hero with enough determination to face any challenge.
- to have the most versatility and flexibility of any race.
- to be able to excel at any class you choose.